The Festival de Lanaudière offers businesses, businesses owners and professionals the opportunity to become partners in a major enterprise of international reputation, one that contributes to the prosperity of the people living in Lanaudière and elsewhere as well as to the cultural life and development of tourism in the Lanaudière region. For you, this is a unique opportunity to promote your company name, your products and your services to a highly diversified clientele.
Partnership with the Festival de Lanaudière allows you to maximize the possibility of reaching the level of visibility you seek, and to publicize your message through a variety of means such as:
- Sponsorship of a concert or event;
- Placing publicity in the season brochure and/or individual concert program books;
- Having a kiosk on the Amphithéâtre Fernand-Lindsay site;
- Posters on the Amphithéâtre Fernand-Lindsay site;
- Distribution of promotional material or samples on Amphithéâtre Fernand-Lindsay site.
Generally regarded as the most important classical music festival in Canada, the Festival welcomes each year, in a rustic setting of great beauty, thousands of music lovers who come to hear the top names in the world of classical music: Alain Lefèvre, Yannick Nézet-Séguin, Kent Nagano, the Philadelphia Orchestra, and many others.
If becoming a partner of the Festival de Lanaudière interests you, please contact Jacinthe Harnois, Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 450-759-7636, Ext. 30.